I feel like I want to eat this every day of my life.
Maybe it’s because it’s midnight and I’m hungry for anything. but don’t want to open the bag of cheesy poofs.
Let’s make this soon, Love?
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1/4 cup diced onion
- 1 cup (4 ounces) sliced white button mushrooms
- 1 small clove garlic, finely minced
- 2 large eggs
- 1/4 cup canned black beans, rinsed (or otherwise cooked black beans)
- 1/8 teaspoon kosher salt + more to taste
- A couple turns freshly ground black pepper
- 1/2 small avocado, diced
- A few cilantro leaves, if desired
- Add olive oil to a medium skillet over medium heat. Add onion and mushrooms and saute, stirring occasionally, until softened, about 5 minutes. Add garlic; cook for another minute, stirring occasionally.
- Crack eggs into a small bowl and beat with a whisk or fork. Pour over veggies. Add the black beans, salt, and pepper.
- Stir constantly until eggs are cooked through, about 1 minute. Taste and add additional salt and pepper if desired.
- Scoop onto a plate and top with diced avocado and and scattered cilantro leaves.