Mike made this for our diner party!
It paired well with the chicken and waffles, succotash and we ate it all week.
MAKE AGAIN !!!
- 6 tablespoons rice vinegar
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 1/2 teaspoons coarse kosher salt
- 1 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 3 tablespoons safflower oil
- 1 tablespoon Asian sesame oil
- 8 cups thinly sliced green cabbage (about 1 small head)
- 3 cups thinly sliced radicchio (about 6 ounces)
- 8 ounces sugar snap peas, trimmed, thinly sliced lengthwise
- 1 1/2 cups thinly sliced red onion
- 3 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- Whisk vinegar, sugar, salt, and pepper in medium bowl to blend. Gradually whisk in oils. DO AHEAD: Dressing can be made 1 day ahead. Cover and refrigerate.
- Place cabbage, radicchio, sugar snap peas, onion, and parsley in large bowl. Add dressing and toss to coat.