- 6 hard boiled eggs chilled and peeled
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 teaspoon zest and 1 1/2 teaspoons fresh juice from 1 lemon
- 1/3 cup finely diced celery (about 1 small stalk)
- 1/4 cup finely sliced scallions, white and pale green parts only (about 2 scallions)
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh parsley leaves
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper
Combine eggs, mayonnaise, lemon juice, celery, scallions, and parsley in a medium bowl. Using your hands, squeeze eggs through your fingers, mixing contents of bowl until reduced to desired consistency; alternatively, smash and mix with a firm whisk. Season generously with salt and pepper. Serve with sliced radishes, lettuce, and bread to make sandwiches, or store in a sealed container in the refrigerator for up to 3 days.