Greek Feta and Red Pepper Dip
Author: The Wanderlust Kitchen
- 8 ounces high-quality feta cheese
- 6 ounces roasted red peppers*
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ⅛ teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 2 Tablespoons olive oil
- Roughly break up the cheese into chunks and place in the bowl of a food processor or blender.
- Add the roasted red peppers, salt, and red pepper flakes then pulse the processor a few times. While continuing to pulse, drizzle in the olive oil. Depending on the feta used, you may want to add a bit more olive oil until it reaches a spreadable consistency.
- Serve with vegetables and warm pita bread for dipping.