Yeah. I know that is a terrible headline, but cut me some slack. I am in a food coma right now. Holy cow. This recipe is so easy to make and it is incredibly delicious!! Just look at how awesome this dish looks. Then make it. Do it.
What you need to make 2 servings:
2 chicken thighs
1/2 onion (thinly sliced)
4 tablespoons chicken stock (1/4 cup)
2 tablespoons sake
2 tablespoons sugar
2 tablespoons Mirin
5 tablespoons soy sauce
1 cup of uncooked rice
- Cook rice separately.
- Chop the chicken into bite sized pieces
- Dice the onion (medium sized pieces)
- Beat the 3 eggs
- Combine chicken stock, sake, sugar, Mirin and soy sauce in a sauce pan.
- Bring to a boil.
- Add chicken and onion, simmer for 7-9 minutes.
- Add the egg and cook for 30-45 seconds.
- Done! Add to the rice and enjoy.